Saturday, March 04, 2006

say hello to my wips

As I said I would, here are some pictures of my wips, there are a few! Firstly, meet my ladybird socks, these are my third pair of socks and I really enjoy making these, notice my neat gusset, am very proud! As soon as these are finished I have orders for some mini size socks for my sons and a GIANT pair for my man, who makes jokes about my knitting all the time and yet suddenly wants socks...funny that ;)









ooooohh nice gusset!





This is my ellan shawl, I am a bit further on now and process is slow, there are about 300sts to a row and I can only do a few rows before I feel my brain going numb, I really must finish it as my wants list is ever increasing and this should look lovely once complete.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Go you! Looking forward to seeing how your shawl turns out.

11:44 am  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Your work is lovely!

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home