Friday, March 10, 2006

The finished items


Well at last, I actually finished these several days ago but have been too lazy to take a piccy and post, but I put them on and thought I had to post them. Now you may well think what a twit your socks dont match. This isnt a mistake its totally on purpose, I like that they dont match and it also seems such a waste to me to pull a huge portion of yarn through to get them to match, having them slightly different gives them more character IMHO.
I didnt think I would like the ladybird as its kind of pink, but I love them and hope to get a slightly shorter pair out of the remainder of the ball. (what ugly feet I have though...think I may just photo the socks off the feet next time LOL)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Yes; where's your gusset?! :-) I like it when self-patterning yarn socks don't match. I think it's far too anal to make ones that do. If you're that bothered, buy plain yarn and make your own stripes!

4:59 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

thanks girls...now you have seen my gusset do you need to see it again? ;)
so glad I am not the only odd lover though

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home