Tuesday, March 14, 2006

When will I learn.....


Oh I dunno as if I dont have enough on the needle already, what do I do....I ask my forum chums what they would do with 100G of silk. Now after trying to steal it they gave me some lovely ideas, one of which was "Branching out scarf". Of course I got all over excited and before I know it, I have cast on and started.
Well needless to say I love it, its a great pattern and really lovely yarn, I dont think this will be the last Branching out I make, nor the last lace scarf...I see another obsession starting, are there rules about not wearing more than one scarf at a time

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

It looks lovely! Told you lace knitting was addicitive... just wait and see what I'm thinking about knitting next!

7:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home