Saturday, July 29, 2006

My of the moment projects



Righto I may as well start as I mean to continue SOOOO here are two things I am working on right now, one is Hedera and its a lovely pattern, rather interesting large heel flap but there must be a reason why, and the second is Clapotis, not something I ever thought I would make!! One of the members of AY forum knit Clapotis in SWT bamboo and it just look scrummy so thanks to a truelly heavenly angel (you know who you are) I now have three balls of SWT 100% soy silk in purplexed and a lovely pair of brittany burch needles to make it. These are my first posh needles and what can I say I am in love...the first of many I hope.

5 Comments:

Blogger dianemulholland said...

After that post I thought I'd better pop over here right away and take a look ;-)

LOVE the Hedera socks - is the pattern a freebie? I have so much sock wool to find patterns for :-D

10:33 am  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

its a freebie on Knitty.com :) I really need to get Bronte to burn onto my brain the ability to add short links

1:00 pm  
Blogger Piglottie said...

The colours of your SWT yarn are gorgeous!

2:32 pm  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

nice to see you updated (at last !!!!) Do you mean short links in blog land? - There's a little icon on the toolbar in your create post box - like a sort of globe with a chain link on it, type the word you want to be the click link - highlight it then hit that tool and paste your url - soooo easy that way and no html to learn!!!

Love the SWT - Oh God not enough hours. . . . . .

3:04 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

Thank you auntie noo I will have a go today :-D that is fab as for the SWT it is so special, already I know this wont be my last clapotis

7:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home