Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Little brothers Blue hills hat


My little brother has hinted at wanting some handknits for a while, I said sure...so long as you pay for the yarn!! So last week he handed mesome pennies and being a good sister I bought the yarn needed to make two sets of knucks, a SWELL hat and a BLUE HILLS hat. As soon asthe yarn arrived I couldnt wait to get started, all the yarns were new to me so I had to try them. I have finished blue hills and I am pleased to report he seems to like it!! Thank goodness....he is even talking about buyingmore yarn.

Here is a picture of the happy brother in his new hat

1 Comments:

Blogger Modelwidow said...

You are a good sister and Little brother looks suitably pleased with his hat.

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home