Monday, September 25, 2006

hhhmmmmmfff!!!!

What is wrong with me!! I have suddenly ended up with several wips, and how do I feel...not in the least bit inclinded to do any of them. I have several pairs of socks (one pair are the swap ones so I really should be getting on with them) a pair of knucks for me which look good and a pair of mitts in some very yummy twilleys freedom spirit. I think its maybe a case of too much going on...also they are all easyish knits, I think I need to stretch the old brain a little but we go away on our hols in just over a week so I cant cast on anything big.

Tonight will be dedicated to much cursing and fowl mood while I force myself to finish a few things, maybe that will help.....then again.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home