Sunday, August 27, 2006

Rest of piccies



ok here are the other piccies that blogger simply refused to post yesterday much to my annoyance and causing just a slight headache and grumpy Miss!!!! So here is a piccy of the very nice stitch markers made by Bronte, and also of all the pressies in a pile, cases to the bottom and left side, the pattern is a free one for a scarf with one skien of lion and lamb, and lastly the Lornas laces lion and lamb abd sock wool in black purl.
I have started the second clapotis in this now and it feels lovely but amazingly heavy and I am only on repeat one of the straight section but its looking lovely and I must have it ready before my holiday in a month.

1 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

What Belaybunny said!!!

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home