Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thanks guys thats a WRAP!

Clapotis is now finished and I am so pleased with it :) it has a lovely drape in the SWT Oasis and feels so special, I know it will be worn a lot.!! But now that means a new project...oh what to do, well actually I already know ;) Its the fibretrends lanscape shawl, which means I AT LAST have a use for some lovely soft Jaeger matchmaker 4ply I bought from a friend a long time ago. This shawl will make a great sofa snuggler for myself and no doubt the rest of the crew over the winter in our creeky drafty cottage.
Ha! You thought I wasnt going to share pictures of the Clapotis didnt you....thought I would make you wait MWHAHAHAHAHAA! Here it is in all its glory
as a scarf and as a wrap

7 Comments:

Blogger Catknit said...

Lovely Clappy,and good to see you back to blogging again.

12:24 pm  
Blogger Hellbelle said...

That is beautiful! Such a lovely colour.

Keep up the good bloggy work :)

2:56 pm  
Blogger Piglottie said...

It looks gorgeous and I love the colour.

9:19 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

Very pretty, and you knitted that really quickly!

6:44 pm  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

Lovely! The colour is gorgeous :-)

10:36 pm  
Blogger Hawkesley said...

Your Clapotis looks gorgeous. I've now added this to my To Be Knitted List (which is getting very long)!

10:30 am  
Blogger gilraen said...

I love this clapotis. It looks so soft. I'm also looking forward to pics of your Black Purl one. :)

5:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home