Monday, July 31, 2006

Amazing really

Much to my amazement, I actually did get a fair bit of knitting done yesterday!! I am really motoring on with clapotis now, have dropped three lots of sts and got so over excitied...easy pleased I am. How I managed to fit it in I really dont know though. I had a call in the morning from my dad saying he was bringing my granny up to visit, so I madly ran around tidying the pit that is my home. They visited for a while...then another call...mum and new man were coming up!!! When they left yes you guessed ANOTHER call, this time it was my lil bro coming up to visit, so its little wonder I was buzzing later as I drank so much coffee!!!! It was great to see them all though even though it was also great to see them all go home too ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home