Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Clapotis Batman


Well as if your not bored of hearing this I am motoring on now, at this rate I should be finished in about a day or two, I am on the eighth rep of the third section now and its really starting to take shape, I cannot wait to have it off the needles and blocking ready to be worn! I have also already put an order in for some lornas laces in jeans colourway for my birthday treat :-D not something I could afford any day but I will ask my mum nicely (read as beg her pitifully) to go halfers on it with me

anyway here is a progress piccy

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Your clapotis is looking beautiful, can't wait to see the F.O. !!

5:30 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like your clapotis and also your Branching out. Lovely colours.

10:28 am  
Blogger gilraen said...

I love these Clapotis, yours is beautiful :)

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home