Saturday, August 05, 2006

Feeling bad

OH has just left for the weekend to go running, he had asked us to go but I said no, now he is gone I feel really bad, but it makes for a pretty stressed weekend for me. The kids are still too young to be able to sit for any great length of time so I feel like I spend my whole time telling them off or chasing them around, not fun. Maybe next year it will be easier. Its also means I am just a tad stranded too! We only have one car perhaps a call to my mum will be called for later....I need to go to the shop for essentials later such as a bottle of wine and choccy too.

No knitty pictures today, although I have two things on the go, a top in colinette tagliatelli, and a sock in fyberspates which is LOUD but rather nice :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

Hope your weekend turns out OK - and I'm sure chocs and wine will help lots!

1:21 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

Picture of the loud socks is required!

8:18 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home