Saturday, August 26, 2006

Birthday Treats



What can I say this has been the bestest birfday ever ever ever!! For the first time in years I have been able to treat myself to things I really want. Firstly I bought me some Lornas laces lion and lamb and also sock weight in Black purl ( tribute to POC!!) and its so nice I am so glad I did, I am already knitting it up!! also I bought myself some needle cases from a lovely american lady and they came within 3days...amazing. Now you would think I would stop there but my family gave me £40 to spend so off I trotted to angel yarns and did just that, I bought some AY silk which I have been told is devine and also I bought the Twilleys freedom spirit book and 5 balls of the yarn to go with it. I also bought a ball of Rowan wool cotton to make Knucks which I will customise too ;). My friends on the forum have been so sweet too, Belaybunny sent me two hanks of colinette lasso for making a top I have been drooling over for quite some time, thank you sweetie xx and Hectorshouse sent me a pirate panda pattern which I am now seeking oddments for to make as he is seriously cute and shall be called Jack LOL!! Also the lovely Bronte kindly made me some more stitch markers which I love, shes a total start and Tess as well as doing me a deal is sending me some BB needles, big chunky 20mm ones which I cant wait to see!!! What more could a knitty nutter ask for.
Lastly can I give a wee shout to Badger, we miss you loads hun and I hope to see you soon xxxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

Excellent birthday haul! The needle roll is gorgeous, and I too am lusting after LL Black Purl. Cant wait to see your pics.

2:42 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

Nice haul ;)

And I'm alive still, nice to know people miss me!

1:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home