Monday, August 14, 2006

So Nervous

Wow I really cant remember the last time I felt like this!! I think it would be at school actually, maybe before and exam or when I was running an important race. I am meeting with a lady today who wants to talk to me about my textiles!! She is a total darling and really nice so I shouldnt be so worried, but I have been in mummy land for the past six years and this feels all very real big wide world! I will be sure to have a big cup of extra strong coffee and a huge bit of cake to help calm me. Will also update later and tell all about what has been said. EEEKKKK

6 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Ooooh Good Luck!!!

9:43 am  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Good luck and hope it all goes well!

10:19 am  
Blogger Badger said...

Good luck missus!

4:12 pm  
Blogger T said...

I'm sure it will be fiiiiiiine :D

9:11 pm  
Blogger Catknit said...

How did it go??

2:27 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

Ahem. Get this blog updated! I want to see the birthday pressies!

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home