Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sock swapping

How frustrating, I have something OTN that I am just ever so slightly proud of and I have to keep it hidden and secret! Myself and another lady on the forum are running a sock swap, so far it all looks to be going well and the people involved are enjoying it, myself included, I am actually tackling a pattern I have been bursting to make for me but kept messing up. Typically the fact that these are for somebody else they are going really well, hopefully this will mean I can make a me pair after ;). It does mean though that I am exclusively knitting these though and as my birthday squishy parcels roll in I am finding it very hard to resist temptation, but I must otherwise I am likely to make a mess! My twilleys freedom spirit book arrived though and its full of lovely patterns, plenty that I will most certainly make so only one thing for it I suppose. Bash on with socks so I can knit for me again!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Oh you can tell me. I am the model of discretion. ;-)

It's awful knitting secret stuff when you want to share it with the world, isn't it?!

10:44 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

I will be right over to whisper in your shell like then

8:47 am  
Blogger Badger said...

You can tell me, I won't snitch!

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home