Sunday, September 03, 2006

This yarn will ruin me!!




Well the lion and lamb clapotis is done and is SO nice and cosy and a great colour I am in love!!!! Here are some progress piccies and some of me wearing it, its the most amazing stuff, so silky and soft and yet so woolly and warm too YUM I say ;)

I really do love this pattern, so much so I have some more ordered.......Project for now though is knucks
I love these fingerless gloves, I have always been a bit scared of trying fingerless gloves but they are not that hard to do and these seem to knit up quickly. I am using rowan felted tweed which is lovely colourwise and to the touch but I am getting ladders so I will be interested to see how the wool cotton will compare in that respect. Anybody care to share with ideas for what to write on me knucks ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

Wow, you knitted that quick! It's a gorgeous colour, really understated and subtle. Love it!

8:47 am  
Blogger Hawkesley said...

Another fab Clapotis. That yarn looks very yummy! I love the close up photo, it shows the colours really well.

12:29 pm  
Blogger gilraen said...

This looks scrumptious :)

3:45 pm  
Blogger Hellbelle said...

That's a lovely coloured yarn, it looks really nice as a Clapotis.

8:07 pm  
Anonymous Insulation Contractors El Monte said...

Goodd read

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home