Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Must be fate

Dont you think some things are just meant to be? Well I do and in this instance my black purl socks were simply meant to be on my feet before my holiday. I have been working hard on my swap socks knowing i wanted them completed and posted before I go away but feeling like a misery about not starting my socks. I got up at the weekend though to find one of my wee monsters had got hold of my sock and snapped a DPN! Little horror, so now they have to wait until saturday when I will replace them and while I wait I start my socks (yayayyay) one is complete and the second is well on its way, photos should be along in a day or two, the lornas laces is a lovely knit, I am developing an expensive habit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

Don't ya just love FATE!

12:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home