Sunday, March 25, 2007

eunny has shamed me into it!!!

In the nicest possible way of course. As eunny says on her blog, I tagged her around christmas time for the six weird things that was doing the rounds. Now yes I did tag people but I had TERRIBLE grumpy blogger probs and I attempted to post mine at least five times and gave in as it was just too soul destroying to keep trying.....then laziness set in and I forgot about it. However eunny has posted and named me soooo I best get into the spirit of it and write up six weird things about me!!!

1. John says I stick my tongue out when he offers me a taste of his food...as in I open my mouth to take the food but I have my tongue sticking out a little...I thought everybody did that!!

2. I am a lefty...but I only write left handed, I can play tennis with both hands (much to the annoyance of my grammar school pe teacher who hated me swapping hands HEEHEE).

3. When I wash the dishes I have to put the clean cutlery into there own sections..spoons, forks and knives all have there own.

4. I cant have my feet sticking out of the covers at night...I am a grown women and yet it makes me feel vulnerable to the "under the bed monster" seriously I dont think I am ever going to grow out of that!!!

5. I live in a very traditional scottish area, with a very thick accent, my dad was born and bred here and yet I dont hae the accent!! People always assume I come from the very north of scotland and I dont.

6. To some, the fact I am 26 and knit is something weird...to me its not but to most it really is ;)

I actually feel so much better for writing this!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I'm a leftie too! I do some things right-handed, though, and it confuses everyone. Even me...

4:29 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

That washing dishes and separate sections for cutlery.. i do that too.

I also have to stack dishes in a certain way and i wash them in a certain order.

makes perfect sense to me!!! :-D

7:07 pm  
Blogger Fiona Reynolds said...

I do the cutlery sectioning thing too - I didn't think it was weird. I do dish stacking too.

And it makes perfect sense not to put your feet out of the bedcovers. Have you seen the teeth on the monster under the bed?

11:05 am  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

Heheh, you're so weird ;-)

Talk about super fast commenting - I was still editing that post and there you were!

10:11 am  
Blogger Tart said...

Keep Knitting knutter girl!

Border Tart on course for Sunday launch - virtual afternoon teaparty all round!

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home