Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Me socks by Bronte

Here are a complete pair of me socks, made by me from the pattern created by my lovely friend Bronte!!! It is such a pretty pattern and I feel so honoured to have a pattern named after me, I spent DAYS blushing heehee. This girl has a real talent so look out for her taking over the world soon.


















The yarn is fyberspates yarn, lovely colours, makes me think of peach jelly sweeties which funnily enough arent that different a shape to the cute heart shapes in the pattern.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

lovely, lovely socks!!!

the colour is stunning and the pattern is fab.. I have it and need to get on and make a pair now!! :)

11:41 am  
Blogger Fiona Reynolds said...

Great socks and your finished dyed yarn is gorgeous! Is you rhankering for teal yarn satisfied now?

12:41 pm  
Blogger Fizz14 said...

Lucky you, those socks are lovely. And I know what you mean about the peach heart sweets, haven't seen them for years. Nothing like a bit of sweety nostalgia is there?

2:00 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Even though it's handpainted yarn the socks match! I'm very impressed. They look deliciously edible. the socks not your feet.

3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home