Friday, February 02, 2007

wooly worshop big hit



Well my sunday last week was taken up with helping out at a woolly workshop run by Lindsay, shes a complete sweetheart and I am so grateful to her for allowing me to be invloved in this. To say it gives me a buzz doesnt even begin to explain it. This is the second workshop and we covered crochet, felted embelishments, and knitting cast ons, amongst other things. Its a very relaxed affair and people can either sit and learn or carry on with other bits from the day and we all bring in finished projects to look at and drool on!!

From a personal point of view this opertunity has really boosted my flagging confidence and made me feel that actually, I can do something productive with my rather obsesive crafting habits!!

here are a few pictures of the girls hard at work, and I tell you, at this point you could have heard a pin drop.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

WOW! I didn't realise there were so many people there! You're much cleverer than you give yourslf credit for. I couldn't talk to more than one person at a time before turning into a gibbering wreck. :-)

5:09 pm  
Blogger Tart said...

Blimey - our little village hall on the world wide web - whatever next! Little does anyone else know that in the adjacent room we had an open fire, a coffee pot and lots of home baking to keep our strength up! Nice pics, girl,

xx Border Tart

7:53 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

that looks like fabulous fun!!

and give yourself more credit honey.... you're definitely clever and i bet you're a fab instructor too.

8:51 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

Looks like a great gathering, and don't be so hard on yourself - you're clearly a natural at this kind of thing :)

7:30 pm  
Blogger Fiona Reynolds said...

That looks busy!!! Don't be so hard on yourself! Speaking as someone who has really benefited from your online knitting advice (Forum), you're a great teacher.

1:46 pm  
Blogger Hellbelle said...

Your group looks like they're having a lot of fun :)

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home