Friday, January 12, 2007

Shawl Request


I was visited by my dad and his wife on wednesday night, and she reqested a shoulder shawl for a gift for a friend, after a little searching she has decided on the flower basket shawl and KOIGU yarn!!!

There is nothing more exciting than a yarny parcel, than one destined to be a gift given with love and affection. The yarn arrived this morning and I am roughly halfway to the finishline, the yarns beautiful and my knitting mojo is back, it seems nothing make me happier than knitting for a loved one.

5 Comments:

Blogger dianemulholland said...

HALFWAY !!?!?!!

9:06 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Indeed. HALFWAY?! :-)

Though I reckon the lack of progress photos means she's yanking our chain... ;-)

10:32 am  
Blogger Janice said...

I'm assuming you knit in your sleep. Please let us into your secret.

10:45 am  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

it means that I am going to show you an unblocked FO photo later :P

11:56 am  
Blogger Fiona Reynolds said...

What gorgeous yarn! Some piccies, please.

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home