Friday, November 17, 2006

HOTPINK hotpants for a sexy ducker



What can I say...this is my favourite project in the universe....my friend BERTIE has been in need of some sexy gear to wear for ages. After witnessing many heartfelt pleas for hotpants and then a very sad duck when these pleas went un-noticed I felt it was my duty to step in and make a pair. So I did, they are HOT pink, with a pretty gold B on the back. I am so proud!

Here is my duck modeling before I posted them to my friend.....I wish you many happy hours with your hotpants Bertie xx

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! Very stylish and nice posing...

2:23 pm  
Blogger Modelwidow said...

Well a duck has to keep his tail feathers warm. I think those hotpants are brilliant.

5:13 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

Fantastic! I want a pair!

5:59 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

thank you very much....cant believe how proud I am of them!!!!

6:00 pm  
Anonymous Henry H said...

Great blog poost

6:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home