Thursday, December 14, 2006

Endpapers round 2


Yes I am in love, they are my bestest friends, I love you endpaper mitts! This pair is for MEEEE I love how the colours have turned out, they look so rich and warm. They also fit better this time as I have used 2.5mm needles and the tension is far better.



Next projects are The Anemoi mittens (yarn and pattern already sorted) and also so rather lovely knit picks YES knit picks yarn arrived yesterday for a pair of Zimmermann norwegian mittens. i will have the most pampered hands and feet in the whole wide world with all these socks and mitts ;)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those endpaper mitts, the colours are gorgeous. And nice knit picks, who did you get that from?

12:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know 6 weird things about you!

(See my blog!)

5:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfair, I was going to tag Cazza :-( have to find someone else now...

7:05 pm  
Blogger French Fancy... said...

lovely mitts

9:17 am  
Blogger Badger said...

They're fantastic! I wear the ones that Bronte knitted for me all the time :)

2:33 pm  
Blogger Annie said...

OK - so how did you get KnitPicks stuff over here?
The mittens are absolutely lovely, by the way

8:48 pm  
Blogger belldandy100 said...

I saw these on Eunny's blog and I just fell in love with the colors in this one. I have been trying in vain to figure out if the purple color is 382 Beetroot or 390 Victoria. (The computer montior's display of shades is iffy at best.) If you don't mind, could you share which colorways you used for this project? Thanks! :)

3:28 am  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

no problem at all, the purple is victoria and the blue is blue bird....I actually have the beetroot to oand would say they are both very nice and not much difference between the two

10:13 pm  
Blogger Shadkitty said...

Those colors are beautiful! Hopefully mine turn out as nicely as yours.

12:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home