Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Endpapers complete!


Actually they have been for a while...oh the shame, I am so lazy! I LOVE this pattern, I have plans for a few more pairs of these too, then perhaps Eunny's mitts that she has just posted up as a pattern to buy, they are lovely. Back to these mitts though, well what can I say, what a lovely intro into the world of colourwork, it is going to be the start of a long standing love affair I think.

Oh almost forgot to tell you.. I used Rowan 4ply soft to make mine, and 2.75mm needles, I felt they were a little loose so my next pair will be made on 2.5mm needles.

7 Comments:

Blogger belaybunny said...

They look fab :)

11:11 am  
Blogger Linda said...

Fantastic job! They are great.

2:32 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

thanks for your comments guys I love this pattern, I have another pair half complete but I cant show you any pictures as they are a present.

Eunny I want to say a huge huge thanks to you, yu really inspire me to try new things and not be afraid!

4:25 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Your mitts are gorgeous and you should be proud of yourself, missus!

9:15 pm  
Blogger Hawkesley said...

Your mits look fab. I love the colourwork it's most impressive!

9:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful....great use of colour! Love the pattern. so jealous...i struggle so much with using more than one stand. Get in such a tangle!
Full of Joy & Fluff

3:07 pm  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Lovely Cazza, just lovely. I am very tempted, but I must resist until after Christmas at least and I doubt my first attempt will look as good as yours, you're a natural babe! If you've got it, flaunt it!

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home