Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Knit Eunny's mitts


I am very very excited about my current project...sorry hotpants but I now love another. They are these mitts which are simply the most beautiful mitts I have ever seen! Now I have never ever tried two colour work, but without a thought or even a care in the world I ordered some 4ply soft ( a wonderful sub for the yarn used) and cast on. So far so good, its a learning experience but one that I am so pleased with and enjoy so much. Here is progress so far, at time of picture I was one repeat in.

There will be a lot of progress pictures over the next few days as I want to keep a record of this milestone project.

1 Comments:

Blogger belaybunny said...

they're looking good. nice pattern and colours.

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home