Wednesday, January 24, 2007

baby bump knitters....should I worry

Right fellow knitty bloggers time to tell me WHATS GOING ON!!!! Is this some conspiracy, you are all joining forces arent you and trying to push me over the broody edge...your spreading it like some weird net virus.

What on earth am I talking about, BABIES thats what, everywhere I turn in blogland I see cute bumps and lovely baby knits. Our house isnt big enough for another baby is it? Youngest is going to school in august am I just being silly wanting a pink one????? Tell me I dont need to be pregnant do I. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

Seriously, so so many babies and babies to be I want to say congrats knitty peeps, enjoy, I miss having a bump to pat and talk to. ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

i'm broody too.... and i know that the piccies and talk about babies is most definitely not helping.

i'm joining your club.

4:57 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

It's not my fault! I'm just as broody as you two. :( We need to start our own little clique of broody mares!

8:15 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

No more babies, they make your boobies droop. So there.

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not just online! It's everywhere! It seems like half the town here is either pregnant or has something adorable and wiggly following them around.

1:10 am  
Blogger belaybunny said...

My two are young enough for me not to feel in the slightest broody!! Don't think I could face going through all that again.

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home