Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Naughty Naughty lacey

Jadeandchrissy of brightdyes has been a very naughty girl, she has started a lace club and I have been even more naughty and signed up for it and I CANT WAIT!!! It will last three months and once a month I will get a squishy package of yummy lace dyed in a pretty solid or variagated colour just for me....oh and the other members of course ;) I recomend it I really do, her yarn is vey nice and at £36 I think thats a very good deal. Of course what she doesnt realise is sh is doing me a great favour as I have many Victorin Lace Today Projects in mind that I have yet to try.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Ooh, you strumpet! :-)

I can't possibly start a lace stash til next Christmas, when I get another empty hamper basket..!

2:17 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

definitely a harlot of the worst kind!!! :)

i would love to join, really would. but i must not. can not. should not. will not.

so much in my stash... need to knit it all up first!! :(

3:20 pm  
Blogger Tart said...

Strumpet, eh! Nutter, more like! Still, I've had a look at the lace yarn dyeings and they are wonderful, as is the latest project off your flying needles!

You and I need to talk/drink coffee NOW!

3:31 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

It is very bad all these clubs!!! I was prowling round her site too but managed to control myself!!

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home