Sunday, March 04, 2007

CALL for LACEWEIGHT

could anybody looking to buy some dyed laceweight let me know, as this will be my first order I need to show the nervous man of the house that I have orders before I put an order in for the undyed laceweight *rolls eyes* ;) you know men!!! So to ease his nerves can anybody planning an order please let me know and also the colour they would like an also the amount of yarn.

Laceweight will be £14 dyed for you and i think aprox £1.50 postage, postage will of course be combined on bigger orders.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Yes! Please! I am wanting at least 4000 yds, not sure what that's weigh and i want to think carefully about colours, but it's for a wedding in September so something light, purpley/bluey but not too dark - dither, dither.

I can't remember what composition you said your lace was or how long per skein so please remind me - doh!

Thnaks!

3:10 pm  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

I'd like to know composition too - and yardage :-)

Not that I need any more laceweight ...

4:26 pm  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

Of course 'need' is a very subjective term :-D

4:26 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

its 90% blf 10% nylon blend and its 1.200m per 100g hank Jacqui if you want to send me an email with what your looking for I can do paler colours for you :)

8:27 pm  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I'll try and find something to photograph that has the right sort of colour - not that I expect a match or anything silly but so that we are talking in the same area. Will photograph in daylight too - does mean we need some daylight however and judging by today's attempt at it don't hold your breath!

10:49 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

LOL!!! good idea I will make myself a coffee and picnic then ;)

9:27 am  
Blogger Fiona Reynolds said...

I need to have a bash with my first skein of laceweight to make sure I don't make an almighty mess of it. Then I'll probably order.

10:38 am  
Blogger Badger said...

Now I don't want any (right now), but best of luck with it all :)

2:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home