Thursday, February 15, 2007

REQUEST FOR INTEREST

I am considering starting to dye to sell, I will be doing sock and lace weight yarn, 350m and 1200m respectavly, I would be looking at roughly £10 for 100g of either (not stay fast price) and i would be doing solids and variagated.
They would be unique one off dyes mainly or requests.

Please if any of you would be interested please leave a comment, if I feel there is enough interest I would be willing to start doing this.

This is something I am really keen to try so please I would love to hear from you

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I would! I need solid, bright colours... ;-)

2:52 pm  
Blogger Fiona Reynolds said...

#10 for a hank sounds very reasonable. I think bright solid colours are the way to go too. Some primary colours maybe? Everyone seems to sell shades of blue/red/yellow/green - but no-one seems to stock the basic "posterpaint" colour.

3:54 pm  
Blogger Jacqui said...

I'd be interested in solids in laceweight or enough sock weight to do larger projects rather than only one or two skeins. I like dark colours (purples, browns, deep, deep reds) and don't mind mottled solids (as opposed to variegated multicolours). Go for it! We'll all support you.

7:59 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

i'll buy, i'll buy!!

laceweight or sockweight in solids.. yum, yum.

colours... ALL!!! not picky, me.

8:40 pm  
Blogger kathryn said...

I don't know how I missed that you were doing this! I'm definitely interested and will keep an eye on your new "brights".

10:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home