Friday, May 11, 2007

Big shop update tomorrow

I have spent almost all day dyeing yarn, tomorrow I will add it to the shop and of course piccies here too ;)





Theres some you will recognise and some new beauties, I am having so much fun with this to be honest, watching the colours change from something that scares me a little at first to a pretty skien I would happily keep for myself really rocks my world!





Now I know knitting wise things have seemed quiet, but honestly, they arent...truelly. See the thing is...well I am now designing. Heres a peep at one of the pretties I have completed, patterns will be available soon and I will let you know where and how nearer the time.





SOCKS!!!














6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I want your sock pattern! *bounces*

And can't wait for the update! *bounces again*

9:40 am  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

Ooooh very nice.

You know when my birthday is right ;-)

9:47 am  
Blogger Tart said...

Your sox rox
xx

1:16 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

Socky looks good!

4:06 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

ooh, more yarns... come on then missy, let us see! :)

and the socks look very nice indeedy!

10:42 am  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ooh, socks. Because I need more sock patterns....but I shall HAVE to try them! ;-) Very nice!

9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home