Thursday, April 05, 2007

Two new yarns

I have two new colours to go in the shop over the next few days and I think they are good enough to eat, so summery and just YUM!! The first is a lovely shade of red, quite unusual but would make such a gorgeous summer shawl, the blue is my first variagated lace, and its blue starting dark and getting progessivly lighter would would I think be perfect for shoalwater shawl.





Heres a couple of pictures to wet your appetite







































10 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

ooohhh... those are very yummy indeed...

9:26 am  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

Grr, my computer's been skanky over pics the last week or so and these ones I really want to see!

The blue sounds great :-)

8:22 am  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Is that really pink? It looks a brilliant orange to me. But whichever it's gorgeous.

8:47 pm  
Blogger Janice said...

Looks orange to me as well but still a lovely shade, the blue looks lovely too.

2:47 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

its a pinky orange but not anywhere near as orange as the piccies look, taking good piccies showing the true colurs is really hard !!

11:43 am  
Blogger Jacqui said...

has the blue gone? I'n not surprised it was yummy :o) didn't mean to imply it was anything other than a gorgeous orange :o)

3:38 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

nope the blue is not in the shop yet do you want it ;)

6:09 pm  
Blogger Viknits said...

They are so yummy! *drool*

12:05 pm  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Oh you teptress you! Yes! Will pm you through the forum about those blues, just need more hours in a day *rolls eyes*

4:21 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ooh, those are pretty. I really like the blue and white....although I'm envisioning those colours in a sock yarn, I have to say. But someday I need to do a shoalwater....so....argh, too much yarn!

10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home