Sunday, April 15, 2007

The knitting superpowers at work.

Tonight, in fact the last few nights for that matter, I have been in a knitting haze, I have a pair of socks a little over half finished OTN and I have thermal on the go too. HOWEVER, I have felt little yearning to knit either and have been pulling out random patterns and skeins out to knit instead, I started a hat for my little brother...then swiftly frogged it, started a sock that I am testing for a very good friend....again frogged after a few mistakes.





So tonight, again, much flicking through and getting out of yarn and needles, all ending in a frustrated annoyance. I then come on here, read blogs, chat on the forum, still with a nagging want to knit. At this point out comes Thermal and I begin to knit...AHHHHHH all of a sudden, complete peace and total satisfaction!




I don't know about you guys but this tells me that the great knitting superpower doesn't think i should be casting on until at the very least one of these current projects is complete, and now I have to say I completely agree!!!





Heres a sneak peak at thermal, I am however further on now but until I reach a more interesting point I think one picture is enough.








8 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

That teal is looking good!

10:43 pm  
Blogger Jacqui said...

What stitch is the body in please? Looks interesting. :o)

8:10 am  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

its waffle stitch, the pattern can be found on knittywinter2006 :)

9:00 am  
Blogger Kai said...

the powers-that-be got to you too, hey!! :)

stick with it, it's looking good and we'll see you at the end!

10:30 am  
Blogger Kate said...

It's looking very nice indeed. :-) I love the colour. I hope your teal addiction isn't contagious!

5:33 pm  
Blogger Fiona Reynolds said...

The Teal looks great. But the knitting powers are sending me loads of new projects at the minute - want to cast on more and more and more...

9:36 am  
Blogger Linda said...

It does look lovely! Sometimes knitting is like that isn't it, one project will just be the right one! I was dreaming about Thermal, i think it might have to go on the long list of things to knit.

3:28 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I know how you're feeling....but good job with the progress on Thermal! :-) I have 10 million patterns and things sitting around (and yarn for a Green Gable on the way--I blame you!), but I HAVE to finish my Ivy before I'm allowed to do anything new. Really. I do.

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home