Saturday, May 26, 2007

Places going fast

EEEKKK I am so thrilled people are joining, five places gone with a potential two more waiting till they can join, get in there fols while the getting is good. I am already thinking up colours and if you sign up I have some cool goodies lined up to go with your yarn, you wont be dissapointed I promise!!!


On other news, I recieved an ace SS parcel through the AY swap...just LOOK


I have started the queen of the waves shawl with it YUMMY


also yes, yes I know, I am about three squillion years behind but BEHOLD THE PRRETTYYY JAYWALKER. This opal dr fish was so made for jaywalkers dont you agree? It just works...nuff said!

6 Comments:

Blogger sebskins said...

oohhh aren't you a lucky girl...lovely SS goodies. Yummy yarn too :)

10:15 pm  
Blogger belaybunny said...

Nice goodies there. Like the sock too!!

11:01 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

I do love your Jaywalker! Hope you're busy finishing the second one... ;-)

1:56 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

Fab Jaywalker! Lovely parcel too.

3:10 pm  
Blogger Hellbelle said...

Loving the socks!

10:36 am  
Blogger Kai said...

cool jaywalker..

AND STOP TEMPTING ME WITH YOUR CLUBS!!!!!!! :(

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home