Monday, May 21, 2007

whos in for a sock club?

I am considering running a sock club. To make it manageable for myself I will have ten places up for grabs and it will run for three months with the chance of running it again if it goes well. I am also considering a possible mix of yarns, sock yarn (wool nylon mix), BFL superwash and merino.

If I get ten people interested I will look at getting ready for it and let you know dates etc once I know you want to join.

The colours will be firsts, I am thinking on self stripe, one mix and one solid.

The price will be a one off payment of £32 nd that includes your postage and a possible extra in with your package ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Evil temptress. :-(

I wish my birthday wasn't almost a year away. Yours is one sock club I'd join!

9:27 pm  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Ooooooh, I've never knit with your yarn before but I've always wanted to join a sock-club! So, I might consider doing this...depending on whether I have the money or not when it starts.

9:38 pm  
Blogger Yoshimi said...

Sounds good, and c heaper then most sock clubs, I'd be in

9:58 pm  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

Hey, I was going to say evil temptress.

I have enough sock yarn.

(lalala not looking, not listening...)

7:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home