Tuesday, May 22, 2007

SOCK CLUB OPENING!!!!!

Right folks I have decided to bite the bullet and give this a go.

Here are the details:

I will open up payments today in my etsy shop, once you have paid I will take note of address and keep them saved. I will leave the sign ups open for two weeks and there will be 20spaces so to ensure a place i would sign up asap!!

The club will run for 3 months you will recieve 100g skien each of these months starting on the 21st of june and being sent on the 21st each of the three months.

You will recieve a solid, a mix and a stripe, one of these for each of the months, not telling which first as thats half the fun ;) and there will be a wee pressy in each package too!!

Price will be £32 which will include your postage so really your not paying anything towards postage ;)

UPDATE: YOU CAN NOW SIGN UP OVER AT ETSY FOLKS!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

*whimpers*

Would nice stripey socks detract from the fact my jeans are full of holes? :-)

4:41 pm  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

Definitely. Fabbo stripey socks from MEK would even prevent people noticing if you forgot to change out of your pyjamas and had dribbled tea stains all down your front.

Solid colour socks won't though so you can send those to me.

5:48 pm  
Blogger jayne said...

Nice stripey socks can cure all that ails you. Wearing and knitting 'em.

Thanks for posting on my blog, Cairi. You are very welcome, and I hope the club goes fan-tas-ticlus.

Hey, guess what?? I'm in Socka-palooza 4 too. I'm a bit of a socka-pal-loser these days, but I'll get on it.

6:46 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:02 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh. You sure know how to make a girl quit her yarn diet, don't you? Hmph. I just resolved that I need to finish 5 projects before I let myself buy more yarn....so I better knit fast, before your club closes!! (please say if it goes well you'll think of doing it again in 3 months time. Pretty please!)

Are you charging extra for the postage for overseas members, or is it really all included??

10:04 pm  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Oh...Lawdy...I'm so torn right now. I just reined myself in last night from making almost EUR 70 worth of purchase over at The Knittery. And now you're tempting me with this.

BTW, I looked over at the Etsy Shop but couldn't find any sign-up (I was just looking)....

10:43 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

Yes lindsay its all in for everybody :) and if it goes well i will be doing it again as well as other clubs too I think (like lace )

elem, heres the link

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6021534

7:03 am  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

@lothlorien: Thanks for the link, but alas, I haven't the money right now (I hate being job-less). Perhaps next round. ;-)

8:44 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home