Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Palooza yarn and pattern choosen.

At last, I have settled on a pattern and yarn I am happy...no make that rather excited about to be honest!!


I have chosen Roza's Socks by grumperina and in the spring 07 issue of Interweaveknits. Its a lovely looking pattern, I havent knit it yet but I am better to choose one I havent already tackled or I could get bored and stop which for a swap would be nothing short of a disaster!


The yarn is some of my own handyed yarn from my shop, I did consider a lot of other yarns but when I wound this skien it just scream out for me to knit it up and I am very pleased I will be using it for my pals socks. It makes them feel all the more personal I think and the colour will really suit the pattern as its not quite solid.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

What a beautiful colour! I think they'll look gorgeous. :-)

1:02 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

Fab choice in pattern and an even betterer choice in yarn! it's a lovely, lovely colour..

1:02 pm  
Blogger Hellbelle said...

That is a really pretty colour, your socks will be lovely :)

7:19 pm  
Blogger Ana said...

Very gorgeous yarn. I think you're pal will like his/her socks very much especially knowing the yarn was dyed by you!

3:01 pm  
Blogger Saffron said...

I love that yarn!!! Such a loverly blue! :)

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home