Friday, June 29, 2007

Sock club yarn

Well I think you all have your yarn now, having heard from the US lady who joined to say hers has arrived so I can post a piccy or two up knowing I am not spoiling anything!


This first lot is the variagated and to say i was nervous would be the biggest understatement EVER.... I am not much of a greens person but to only dye colours I myself love would be seriously selfish and very short-sighted dont you think? So this meant sending it out I worried quite a bit about whether you would like it.


I want to thank the people who have taken the time to let me know what they think of it and I feel very pleased knowing you like the yarn.
My undyed yarn order arrived today, its my very first big order and I was so excited to see it arrive, so I will be deciding between striped or solid for your next batch and dyeing it up very very soon so I am ready ahead of time and can relax!
till next month, enjoy your yarn clubbers xxxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

awww.. it looks so lovely.. *sigh*

3:01 pm  
Blogger Jacqui said...

That is very pretty *wishes she knit socks more*

7:43 pm  
Blogger Saira said...

I don't mind if you go for colours you like....cos' I love teal too!!
I'm still stroking mine and making plans for it. :-)

9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home