Saturday, June 09, 2007

I love this idea

KERRIE over at hipknits has started a club, its a project club, and I have joined I think she has done it on purpose, I just could not resist!! I love the idea of a project coming through every few months for me to complete and knit along with others, its also a little early birthday pressy to myself too. This year has been so manic, I love the thought of little pieces of pleasure coming through the post to make me happy every now and then dont you?

Oh I have been dyeing again, no piccies yet as I am going over to my mums to pinch her extra swanky camera to try and get some better pictures (any excuse to play with yarn and cameras) I should be able to put them up and also add them to the shop tomorrow night

7 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

The project club sounds good but i have enough projects in the form of stash to keep me going for a while!

8:47 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

The project club does sound like a good idea. I'm very, very tempted .......

9:49 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

..... my willpower gave way and I joined the club. ;0)

2:17 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

I would have thought she could concentrate on getting the magazine out on time rather than starting yet something else. Just an opinion.

5:22 pm  
Blogger Modelwidow said...

I`m with Queen of the froggers and Badger on this one.

But I can see the attraction.

12:14 pm  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

So where's those promised photos then??

Teaser :-(

10:43 pm  
Blogger Yarndancer said...

Hiya Lothlorian, thanks for stopping by my blog! I've been looking at your yarn - OMG it's gorgeous! I especially like the Iron Brew yarn :) I'm severely tempted!

12:46 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home