Friday, June 15, 2007

My coffee swap parcel



Wow I have been so so spoiled, Kathy thank you so so so much!! I recieved a very heavy feeling box today which I tore open ;)
inside was a fantastic box of delights, The coffee is called Highland grogg which I think is just an amazing name I love it....will I ever want to drink it or just keep it forever ;) four biscotti which I am sure wont last long, a scented soy candle which smells amazing I need to see if I can buy these over here, a pretty flower and a GORGEOUS sock yarn the colours are fantastic, also a journal which I think I will use to keep note of my yarn colour recipes!! Also two skiens of the prettiest handspun (by my swap partner) yarn in a denimy mix, again so so me
Kathy thank you so so much xxxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

ohh... you have been spoiled! and you deserve it..

you have some really lovely stuff there.. enjoy!

11:03 am  
Blogger Linda said...

Thats lovely! Someone once bought me a soy candle from Canada, I wonder if they are similar? It still smells lovely after a couple of years.

12:25 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

You are so spoilt! :-)

Enjoy your goodies!

7:09 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ohh, very lovely scrummy stuff. I just saw soy candles at a farmers market here this weekend...and the lady showed me how the melted "wax" actually makes a great handcream!! (you can stick your hand right into it without getting burnt, and it's not too greasy, but makes your hands lovely and soft and yummy smelling!)

11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home