Friday, June 15, 2007

New colours added

There are some new colours up in the shop, I will show you a few pictures in a bit. I have also upgraded all my pictures in the shop, I think they look so much better now. Big thanks goes to my mum who let me use her camera to get better pictures of them all!!!


I hope in the next few days to get some of the merino dyed up to, the weather is not playing nice which is making drying very hard indeed so please send sunny vibes here if you can spare any at all!!!


Also for you club members, the first batch is dyed up and almost ready to go, I need to parcel up etc I am so so nervous and excited about this, nervous as I so want this to work out and for you all to be excited about the yarn.


Ok here are the pictures



this is flowing river and I still dont know if i want to sell it I really love it ;)

I am sure you recognise this beauty!!! Its Foamy seas, another one i love....it is blue afterall

this is floral, I was very pleased with the red in this one and i think its a nice summery addition

this is circus tent, I love this, so bright and fun, i think it will make great socks or really fab baby booties hats etc!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Yarndancer said...

Love the yarns! You have such a great eye for colour!

6:48 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

those are absolutely fabulous.. :)
and i can see why you don't want to sell the top one.. i wouldn't either! :)

7:10 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

I love Foamy Seas! And Circus Tent! And all of them! Oh, just send them all to meeeee!! :-)

7:11 pm  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Could you put them in the shop NOW so I can buy them ALL please :o)VBG

They look lovely and I love seeing what you come up with and, Bronte, you'll have to fight me for the foamy seas! ;o)

7:44 am  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

they are in there Jacqui if you fancy a browse LOL!!

8:54 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

*must resist the call of Foamy Seas, must leave some of it for other knitters but it's soooo hard!*

*cuddles her two skeins and can't decide what to knit it into, it's so beautiful*

4:38 pm  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

You know, if you like it, you should keep it. That's how I would go. ;-)

8:13 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home