Friday, July 20, 2007

Clubs open for sign ups!!!

As the first run has gone so well I am re-opening the clubs again for sign ups!

The club will run for three months again with one skien sent each month, starting with the first being sent on sept 21st and then next on Oct 21st and last Nov 21st. It will be the same as this run BUT with some new yarns that I am certain you are going to love.

Sign ups will be open as of....welll as soon as I can put it live in the shop and will remain open until august 31st or when all places are filled.

3 Comments:

Blogger FairyNuff said...

yayyyyy!!!! count me in:-D
I'm loving getting a surprise squishy every month:-)

5:53 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

I am so pleased you like it hun, and talking of squishy parcels...club stuff on its way!!

6:53 pm  
Blogger Fibre~Fairy said...

ooh must sell some stuff so I can sign up for another 3 mths!!
LOVE this months stuff... so gorgeous :-)

7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home