Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Shop update and new spiffy labels

I havent put anything new up for a little while so I thought I would choose the day my net connection is rubbish and do it :P hahaha
I am adding them now so keep an eye out over the next hour for the colours I will list in piccy form here in a bit.
I also wanted to show you my new labels and also spiffy little tags that will be put in with your order from now on, they are very pretty and on the back they will have all the details about your yarn that you need and also details of the shop too!
Right now for the good bit PHOTOS

cocoa dream sport weight merino



Hobbiton Garden



So Jaded



Not Just Goths



Lavender Fields



New tags I love them!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Love that Jade yarn! :-)

2:38 pm  
Blogger Saira said...

They are all lovely, but the jade one is beautiful!

6:05 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

The Jade is lovely but the Not Just Goths really caught my eye. And I love the new labels. :0)

9:21 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

cool labels.. i love them all!!! :)

10:10 am  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ooh, so pretty. I really love Hobbiton Garden and Lavender Fields--guess I'm on a purple kick right now. ;-) And the new labels are great!!

2:46 pm  
Blogger Eikon said...

I must have Hobbiton Garden . What weight is it? Is there more? How can I get it?

jason@johnmark.net

4:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, prettyness!

2:14 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home