Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas is WHEN!!!!

Am I the only one to be so behind this year?? I cannot believe we are all but moments it seems, away from that big day. No cake made yet, still presents to buy, no tree up. I am normally well on my way to being completely ready, including mince pies made and stored....what is the matter this year? Is anybody else suffering from this too. I feel such a failure.....


I think part of the problem is that this year has been pretty full on for us really, the other half has a new job and is juggling full o six days a week work. I am working from home, that and eldst is getting that much older and of course my baby, he is now in nursery *sniff sniff..wimper* so thats three trips back and forward to school, ten min trip each way in the car SHHEEEEESHHHH.



So that has meant that somewhere in amongst this I am meant to have fitted in all the shopping and preps for christmas and although I am on my way its a slow process, and hardly any christmas knitting has been done. Knitting friends, you have been warned ;)



The shop also needs to be kept going, and I am, here are some new listings to wet your appetites, the yarn, Orchid is DEVINE, if youdont want it I might just run up a tree with it and not let it go!!!


Orchid in all its pretty beauty, this is merino tencel and has such a pretty sheen


These are smaller versions of the dice I sell, I love these, you get eight in a set and are perfect to use for smaller or lighter weight yarn projects


again, smaller wooden heads, aint they cool!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Gadabout Knitter said...

I totally feel you on the "Christmas is how many days away?!?". I'm way behind in everything. So no, you're not at all alone. :)

Your yarn is gorgeous too!

7:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont feel like a failure, it sounds like you have a lot on! Remember everything doesnt have to be "perfect" as long as you're with the ones you love!

Try not to stress too much :-)

....now I just need to follow my own advice!

Love the new stitch markers!

9:19 pm  
Blogger Miladysa said...

That wool is gorgeous!

9:58 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm right there with you, if it makes you feel any better. :-) Luckily I don't have too many knitted gifts that I *MUST* work on, although I had dreams of having lots done. But I still have some store-bought gifts to get, and there will be no more safe times to go to a mall from here on out...hmmph.

Good luck getting it all done. And I love the orchid yarn! Scrummy!

10:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TEN DAYS. *runs around in circles* I have three exams to do, two gifts to finish, and an entire apartment to spit-shine. In one week, because it all starts going to h*ll on the 23rd.

*flails*

11:26 pm  
Blogger Jominx said...

I am so with you on the not being prepared front, haven't wrapped any pressies :( I had big ideas of knitting a few gifts, oh dear no chance, deadline knitting is no use to me I lost all knitting mojo, now I have bought the presents it has strangely returned ;S

11:31 pm  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Yummy yummy yarn! (I still have the green lace-weight from you to knit with)

12:50 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

PHEW glad you are all there with me too!!

and big hellos to all the new faces, lovely to hear from you xxx

1:47 pm  
Blogger Apple said...

Those keychains are cute!!

4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home