Saturday, September 22, 2007

Club yarns ahoy!

PPHHEWWW all the yarns are dyed and being packaged up, its just the UK ones, the overseas ones have gone out already as some of them have to travel halfway round the world which is so exciting for me!!


I hope you like this yarn, its a new technique that a lovely friend let me in on that I have used and gives a new affect. Each skien comes out very individual and unique, the same colours are used in the same order but how they dye is all down to the wizardy magic ;) As promised theres a lord of the rings theme, hopefully you will see what I am meaning but take heart non lords lovers its still going to appeal if you arent a fan I hope! The theme will continue through this run of the club.


I have also been busy in the shop, with lots o the favourites and a new batch of semi-solid and solid colours and I will be working on some brand new autumn inspired colours of the next while too so keep checking back.


Can I just say a huge thanks alsoto people who have been supporting the shop, some of you quite regularily, I started out on this very nervously, not even sure if it would be a hit, so to know so many of you are liking the yarns I am very pleased indeed!

VERY CHERRY

PLUMBY

PUMPKIN SOUP


9 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

love pumpkin soup!

2:21 pm  
Blogger Linda said...

Your colours are lovely, I would buy them all if I had some cash and not so much sock yarn!! :)

8:39 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ooh, some more lovely tempting colours. Very nice! If only there were more hours in the day for knitting....then I could justify the shopping!

I'm quite excited about the impending arrival of my first sock club yarn. LOTR themed, eh? Can't wait! :-)

1:34 am  
Blogger Soo said...

Looking forward to the sock club yarn!

And your new colours are absolutely gorgeous. I love them.(As you may have guessed from my last trip to your etsy shop!)

3:28 pm  
Blogger s b said...

The club yarn made it all the way to San Francisco already--I am SO happy! I'm one of the few who has never seen any of the Rings movies or read the books. (I had to Google the color name to find out the meaning and I'm not sure I really "get" it.) But I really love the colorway so much. And I am totally impressed with your foresight to send international packages early. Looking forward to the next month's color!

4:48 am  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

wow, they got there very quick then! Glad you like it.

The ents are the keepers of the forest, they are tree like creatures of great age, to the unknowledgeable eye they are just a tree ;) They are magical creatures and Treebeard is the main one you hear about in the book, try looking up treebeard, that may throw up more info.

11:25 am  
Blogger Donnae said...

My sock club yarn arrived yesterday and it is beautiful. Thank you Cazza. The shading on it is wonderful. Enjoyed my drumstick as well :-)

9:13 pm  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Wow! The colours are just fab!!!

2:12 am  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Mine came this week, too! I'm so excited....I love the colours, feels just like I'm looking into a wonderful forest. :-) And it's SOOOO soft....mm, yummy. Thank you!!

3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home