Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fun new additions to the shop

I have started to offer stitch markers in the shop and this morning I got a lovely package of fun and funky new beads. Rubber spikes and dice! There are some listed already and I will add more and more, here are a few images, also there are only black and white dice in the shop just now and I put up five but think I will offer six fr the same price (will edit the listing asap) but if you would like any of the other colours let me know.


4 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

oohh.. cool stitch markers!! :) love the spikes..

1:31 pm  
Blogger Janice said...

Ohhh lovely :-) just having trouble getting into the shop, maybe someone trying to stop me from buying, lol ;-)

4:17 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ooh, very fun. Love the dice. The spikes are almost scary! Lol.

7:22 pm  
Blogger FairyNuff said...

aweee aren't they cool and dinky!
Can't pick which ones I like best
he he better make sure I get both!

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home