Monday, August 13, 2007

Etsy MONDAY!

With the blessing of a certain miss Sock Pron, I hereby by declare mondays to be my etsy day, I will endevour to share my best pics with you each week....many being buys *ahem*

This week, lets talk bags.

firstly, this is my birthday pressy to me! Its a bag set from the seller PIDDLEDEE who is a total sweety! I have really enjoyed talking to her and sorting my order(s) shhh ;)

I ordered it complete with grommet and a dpn wallet too, I cannot wait for it to arrive, when it does I promise many many piccies. I pinched this from the shop but saved it to my puter, Jen if you would rather I didnt let me know and I will remove it x


oooh I may have bought this one too which should be here any day!


Next up, I also bought some from MOMMAMONKEY, these bags look fab, they are on their way and I hope to show you lots of piccies and have you all bored to tears!


I got ones of these, plus a custom tote to match it






and one of these too


anybody spot the theme :P

these sellers both have a wide range of prints to suit all tastes I dont think you would be dissapointed to own one







8 Comments:

Blogger aija said...

Love the bags! The b&w one is so classy looking :)

10:26 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

doesnt it!! and yet it also has skulls on, they all do LOL!!!!

I still say its all your fault ;)

10:29 pm  
Blogger Janice said...

Thy look lovely :-)

9:32 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I recently succumbed to a set from piddleee - it arrived last week ad its lovely - you certainly won't be disappointed.

1:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww thanks for the etsy love!
i don't mind you using the photos that's perfectly fine as long as you saved them to yer computer. :D

i hope you love them when they arrive! man more pretty yarn!

1:38 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

of course I did, I am a good girl I am ;) I will do my own photo shoots when the sets arrive :-D

1:41 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

love the bags! and the pirate theme.. co cool :)

6:40 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

I want the pink bag. WANT WANT WANT!!

:-)

8:44 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home