Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sunny solids

I am adding to the shop today and over the next few days, todays listings will be below, as you will see they are mainly solids. I havent dyed any solids in a while and I have enjoyed it, I am down to my last few nekkid skiens until my next order is ready. There will be more solids over the next few days in nice brights. With all the bad weather I feel these are just what the doctor ordered to cheer us up and start to gear up for autumn too!

This is buttercup, nice and sunny.


This is CHOCCY ORANGE.


Finally, this is ABYSS, other half thinks thats what it looks like, its always good to humour him now and then ;)





4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

They are lovely! Oh for some money to spend ... !

4:40 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

I love Abyss! *drools*

6:42 pm  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

"Abyss"...now that's an interesting name.

And the colourways are gorgeous as always!

10:11 pm  
Blogger FairyNuff said...

Can't wait to get my Choccy orange.. bet the colours are richer IRL
I'm in the Slim-a-long.. this is one lot of choccy I can't get told off for

5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home