Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Presenting PRESENTS!

Here are the pressies I promised to show off, I was very spoiled this year!

Tess sent yarn and goodies, most of which are in use already!

My fabby friend Bronte sent me a great hat, she already posted a piccy of it being worn by me so I wont make you look at that again ;)

My second piddlee bag came (link to her shop to your right, one to her blog too!) its just too cool for words! She sent some lovely happy birthday extras too, shes such a sweetie!

A good faerie who goes by the name of Nuff sent me a phone cover and charm with my best friend on it, I dont know how she got a picture of him!

I also got in the post a copy of More sensational knitted socks from Kai, thanks honey its great, and my copy of Favourite socks came too. Now all I need is for amazon to get a wriggle on and post the books I ordered and I will be a happy wiz.

Check out the shop this week guys, just keep checking as there are new yarns etc going in daily

8 Comments:

Blogger Yoshimi said...

Are you a big hat fan? Have you tried any of the woolywormhead ones (woollywormhead.co.uk) They're the funkiest things ever!

1:37 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

I havent yet, have you? I do look and think i want to try, if you have made some I would love to see them

big ht fan....total understatement, I love hats socks, mitts so fun to make!

2:03 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Spoilt! What a lovely haul of piratey treasure. :-)

5:05 pm  
Blogger FairyNuff said...

It had writing on it too :-o
LOLOLOLOLOL

I did'nt get past drooling over Jack

boots DH out... here Jacky Jacky!

7:17 pm  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Totally spoilt!

9:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a spoilt Cazza you are!

9:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spoilt spoilt spoilt!! but Happy bday!!

11:53 am  
Blogger Kai said...

yay! great haul there. :)

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home