Monday, August 27, 2007

shop update and birthday news

Well I know the shops been quieter update wise, the reason being I have been waiting for new yarns to come in, I have had one arrive and two more due very soon. I have recieved an order of lace merino that has an amazing yardage and feels devinely soft and some superwash merino that did look too exciting undyed but takes the dye very nicely and blooms to become soft and smooshy and yet hardwearing, I really love it!




heres some of the yarns going in today and I will be hopefully updating all week




more of the capn ;) and a new colour called zebra crossing thats really quite striking





and lace too this is Eternal sunshine which is exactly what it says, a nice warm yellow.

Also it was my birthday on the 21st and I have been wanting to post about my lovely pressies that my friends have sent but blogger was throwing a fit and wouldnt let me post pictures, then I gave up for a day or two in annoyance. I will post in an hour or two with lots of pictures of the great stuff I was given. But I will say a huge thanks to Bronte, Fairynuff and Tess now thanks girls I love it all! Theres other stuff on its way too I have been spoiled rotten this year!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh the sunny yellow is quite pretty!

3:46 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

Prettyful yarns! :-) The yellow laceweight is gorgeous and summery. If only it wasn't almost September. :-(

6:35 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

thats the whole point...buy yourself an ETERNAL SUNSHINE *rolls eyes* silly ;)

7:08 pm  
Blogger FairyNuff said...

OMG Zebra crossing is beautiful...
you wizzy yarn temptress
I took a vow not to buy anymore varigated until I've used some of the 20 odd skeins I allready have!!

Might just have to go cast on another pair of socks..... then I've used some up ;-)

8:15 pm  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

I'm gravitating towards the Captain....that's a really great colourway you came up with! ;-)

Can't wait to see all your pressies!

8:43 pm  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

Your yarns are just stunning....but I want to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

sounds like you had a good un ;)

9:12 pm  
Blogger aija said...

Happy belated birthday! :)

The yellow is beautiful!

12:57 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home