Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Worsted weight now in stock

Granted only a little of it for now as a tester to see if people will like it. I will be offering it in 100g skiens, priced at £10 I am dyeing up some tonight, some Captain jack, bubblegum and offshore, I will be dyeing enough of each to make clapotis and I think this yarn would be perfect for it, so much so I think I will be keeping some for myself to make one in it ;) You would need 4 skiens to make it which makes this yarn £30 cheaper than the yarn used in the pattern but in my humble opinion, its as soft a yarn with the added bonus of perhaps being a little more robust.

If anybody wants some then do shout if you want me to put you some aside

5 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Reynolds said...

I need to buy some yarn from you but I'm being a good stashalong girl. My birthday is next month so I intend to treat myself to some of your lovely Captain Jack sock yarn - if you'll still be dyeing that colourway, then? Don't worry about it if there were no plans to.

2:54 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

I think jack will be around for quite a long time, hes a popular chap is jack ;)

9:23 pm  
Blogger Linz Knits Now said...

More stunning yarn...oh I love it.

I think you should copyright the colourway of the captain jack...I haven't seen this colourway or anything near before.
It does remind me of you aswell :D

8:09 pm  
Blogger FairyNuff said...

Oh you norty Clapotis enabler you!!

Was thinking of making one for winter anyway.. and I loooove Offshore!!
and some Fetchings.... and loads of hats

thats if I can ever stop knitting socks!!
( lucky for me you always have looads of delish sock yarn too!)

5:13 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

I have dyed the offshore already but not listed it so do let me know if you want it honey :-

mwahahahahaaaaaa

5:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home