Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Big big updates!

Theres going to be some bumper updates in the shop over the next few days, infact its already started!! I had an order of louet arrive and I have started dyeing up some of the popular colours, I have already added two 100g skiens in each of bubblegum, offshore, tiger feet and there will be some Captain Jack available soon too!!


I also got some worsted weight louet too, theres not a lot of it but I have about 2kg of it, and oh my GOODNESS is it lovely stuff, it would be perfect for a clapotis I think, I will be charging £9 per 100g of it so if you would like some dyed up get your custom orders to me soon :)


heres some yarn p*rn to keep you going too!

Aye Aye Captain ;)

Offshore!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn you sock yarn dyers! (i mean that nicely really!) i hate being so poor. Us poor folk don't stand a chance!
such pretty colors you've uploaded!

3:23 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Clapotises are wasted on some people. :-P

I will be putting in custom sock yarn orders for everyone, though. It's going to be a socky sort of Christmas, I think. :-)

10:16 am  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

me too honey, socks away and all that ;)

12:18 pm  
Blogger Janice said...

You temptress, definately socks for everyone this Christmas :D Just need to knit faster ;)

1:07 pm  
Blogger Cinders said...

wicked woman! i'm on a yarn ban and now my fingers are itching!!

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home